Eyelash Extension Care
Within the First 24 hours
- Avoid getting your Lashes wet... in the shower, steam & humidity.
- Avoid using or wearing eye make-up.
- Avoid touching or rubbing your Lashes.
After 24 hours
- Avoid using or wearing waterproof eye products.
- Avoid playing, pulling, picking or rubbing your lashes.
- Avoid using products containing oil, facial cleanser must be oil-free.
- Clean your Lashes... gently with baby shampoo or oil-free cleanser.
- Exposure to steam & high humidity can shorten the life duration of your lashes.
- Get your Lashes gap-filled every 3 weeks.